Saturday 27 June 2015

MIXTAPE | JUNE




This month has been mostly about game music. At the beginning of the month, I replayed Wet (an excellently random acrobatic shooter voiced by Eliza Dushku), so fell back in love with a few The Brains tracks that featured on the soundtrack - which for some reason also made me think of Avril Lavigne's Rock N Roll?. Also, the announcement of Fallout 4 made me re-listen to the Fallout 3 soundtrack, so here I've included a few of my favourites, such as Easy Living and Way Back Home. I love love love this style of music, and the Fallout and Bioshock soundtracks are some of my favourite game music ever.

Other than game music, I've mainly been liking easy listening tracks. Castle of Glass is one of my favourites, ever, and every time I hear it after a long time I'm just like yesss. I heard A Real Hero randomly when I was out, and it instantly made me think of Drive - which has a fantastic soundtrack, so I also included quite a few others - Nightcall, Goodbye Horses, Kom Terug, Innocence, and Journal of Ardency. I heard this acoustic version of Come as You Are on Friday Night Lights (which my boyfriend watches, but I perked up when I heard this!).

Hope you enjoy!


Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Bloglovin ]
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Light in the Wasteland. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig