Wednesday 15 July 2015

ETSY WISHLIST | WITCHERY

I know I'm not alone when I say I'm a little obsessed with etsy. Like, a lot obsessed. I also like creating 'wishlist' type favourite lists on there, coordinated into some sort of theme, which I add to all the time. Recently, I've been adding the most to my 'witchery' collection, which features crystals, herbs, alchemy and runes, among other magical things. 


As I also share my pinterest boards with you, I thought I'd also start to share my etsy favourites. These are just a few from my wishlist, and you can see the rest here


Witchery

Did you spot anything you like? Let me know!

Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Bloglovin ]

PS | Credit for all images used in this post goes to the original shop/item owners, which can be found using the individual links provided. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Light in the Wasteland. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig