Saturday 25 July 2015

READING LIST | SUMMER '15

I've caught the reading bug again, which is absolutely wonderful - I went so long during university without reading for pleasure (I was reading journals, textbooks and notes all day so had no motivation to read more on top). Now that I have more free time this summer, I want to get back into reading more. I have a massive wishlist on my kindle of books I want to read, but I thought I'd start with the slightly lighter young adult fantasy works that I can just devour in quick succession, to ease me back into reading.

Here is my current reading list:

Divergent, Veronica Roth
Insurgent, Veronica Roth
Allegiant, Veronica Roth
I Shall Wear Midnight, Terry Pratchett 
Fire, Kristin Cashore
Seraphina, Rachel Hartman
The Sin Eater's Daughter, Melinda Salisbury
A Confusion of Princes, Garth Nix

I'm aiming to read all of these by the end of September, as I'd like to read some of the darker and horror titles on my wishlist around Halloween-time, and then some of my favourite film-adaptation books around Christmas. 


I'm going to let you guys know what I think of these once I've finished! Have you read any of these? What did you think of them?

Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Bloglovin ]
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Light in the Wasteland. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig