Thursday 23 July 2015

I GRADUATED!

If you follow me on social media, you'll probably already know that on Monday I graduated from university! The last three years have gone so quickly! I finished with a first class undergraduate degree in psychology, and thoroughly enjoyed celebrating this.


I spent the day celebrating with family and friends (including my adorable parents, and my blue steel-ing boyfriend), taking loads of photographs and having a fantastic meal out. It was a lovely ceremony, and a great day altogether, especially since its so rare that all of the people I care about come together in one place at the same time. 

At the weekend I also took my boyfriend to my Graduation Ball, which was 'Once upon a time' themed! The student union had been completely decked out in fairytale themes, with garden archways at the entrance, a wicked witch offering gingerbread and candycanes, a 'narnia'-esque dance floor complete with winter coat decked entrance, and an enormous tree in the middle of the bar. We went on the dodgems, walked a little 'red riding hood' trail to find a wolf hiding, had some drinks and food at a 'mad hatters tea party' area and took photos in the photobooth. It was a great night, and I felt fantastic in my Crown and Glory custom crown and Motel Moonchild dress

Any one else graduate in the last few weeks? If you have, congrats!


Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Bloglovin ]

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Light in the Wasteland. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig